- Anonymization We only work with completely anonymized data thanks to the tool we developed.
- Annotation platform Our community of experts annotate ultrasound images on a collaborative platform.
- Computation Engine We use Deepomatic computation platform to build our interpretation algorithms.
- Smartphone app We are working on an app for immediate interpretation of ultrasound data.
A hardware revolution
The hardware becomes smaller, more powerful, cheaper and connected to smartphones.
Point Of Care
Ultrasound imaging can be used anywhere the patient needs care, making it the most mobile imaging tool available.
Ultrasound delivers a diagnosis in real-time, making it an ideal solution for emergency medicine
- Benefit everyone including the 2/3 of the world who don't have access to medical imaging yet.
- Network effects The bigger the community, the better our algorithms perform.
- No machine dependence We want to build tools that are compatible with every ultrasound machine.
- Non-profit Those who need it the most can access it.
Dr. Anne-Laure Rousseau Vascular physician &Anne-Laure is a vascular physician in Paris, France. She had the idea for the project back in 2015 during her studies in ultrasound imaging.
Dr. Mariama Bah Emergency physician & Head of CommunityMariama has been an emergency physician for 9 years and met Anne-Laure during her ultrasound degree.
Dr. Albane Dandolo Oncology physician & Head of AdministrationAlbane's work is focusing on the potential of AI to help diagnose cancer early and save more lives.
Thibaut Duguet Head of AIThibaut is a Ecole des Mines alumni and has a broad knowledge in managing AI projects.
Rémi Rousseau Technology advisorRémi is a Ecole Polytechnique alumni and the founder of two medtech startups and has extensive knowledge in mixing engineering digital with medical.
Pr. Eric de Kerviler Head of radiology at Hospital St LouisPr De Kerviler is the Head of radiology department at Hospital Saint Louis (Paris) and Professor of radiology at Paris-Diderot university.
Pr Jean-François Meder Head of radiology at Hospital St AnnePr Meder is the head of radiology at Hospital St Anne, head of the French Society of Radiology and Professor of Radiology at the Paris-Descartes University
Me Adrien Basdevant Lawyer & and legal AI expertMr Basdevant is Member of the Paris Bar, partner at Lysias and a legal expert on digital law and policy projects
- 6B Smartphones in the world by 2020.
- 1000M more ultrasound exams Our broad estimation of exams that are needed today.
- 21 medical specialities concerned by point of care ultrasound (NEJM, 2011, Moore et al.).
- 67% of the world population doesn't have access to proper medical imaging today (WHO).
AI can transform ultrasound into the most convenient and the most affordable imaging tool ever conceived. Nhance is an important step in that direction. Eric de Kerviler, Md PhD, Head of Radiology department, Hospital St Louis
AI will bring an incredible tool to radiologists to enhance the relevance of their interpretations and to help them spend more time with patients. Jean-François Meder, Md PhD, President of the French Society of Radiology